Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Memories Mini Kit Collaboration

The awesome designers at NutHouse-Scraps have made a huge new collaboration this month with a theme of Sunset and Memories. And it's all done with the beautiful hues of a sunset and Fall Colors.

For my coordinating kit, I concentrated on mostly neutral shades for the pages and tags (can you believe I got tag happy? there's two tags in a mini kit! hah! One of my friends said, "Who are you and what have you done with our Debbers??!" when she saw two tags in one small kit!)

But I went for gold and beautiful florals shades in the embellishments. You'll see a little layout page with the preview, the darling with all the fall color around her is my niece.

This is on sale now for 35% off until Monday night, Oct. 5th - along with the entire collaboration, including a 25 page full-size instant album!

Oh! And don't miss the coordinating glitter! Gosh, everyone needs a little a lot of glitter!

Make some memories ... then save them!

No comments: