Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Persian Dreams Used by Rachael Hudnall

I'm SO excited! Yesterday I learned that designer Rachael Hudnall is using my Persian Dreams I Patterns in her new kit! It will be featured at Digital Arts Cafe starting August 1st. I'm sworn to secrecy, so there's no peeks, and I can't even tell you what the name of it will be. It's killing me, but I'm not going to.

I will say that I've been a fan of Rachael's designs since she joined SNL a few years ago. Her creations are always artistic and have a wide appeal because of a timeless beauty in them. Rachael just gets better and better every time I see her kits. That's one of her sets in the small thumbnail above. See how wonderful she is? See why I'm so excited she is using some of those scrumptious Persian Dreams patterns?

No comments: