Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Secret Beach: Just the Papers

Beachy, breezy, backgrounds were the starting point for my new kit, My
Secret Beach. I wanted to show you the detail in them without all the
elements on top!

The beach scene you can use to highlight some fun and favorite moments - try using it in one of those new trendy fantasy style layouts. White-washed siding, sand, and beautifully plumed pampas grass are three of the other iconic backdrops to anything to do with an oceanscape in my head, so that's what inspired those three papers. You'll find two other related backgrounds - a beautiful landscape gradient which goes from the brilliant cereulean of the sky through soft, hazy yellowing down to a hint of brown sand. One of them with a soft rose in the lower corner - the other matches, but without the rose. Because sometimes you feel like a rose - sometimes you don't!

The My Secret Beach kit that these papers are from will be available July 1st at NutHouse-Scraps! Look for it then http://www.NutHouse-Scraps.com

I can't wait to see what you make with it!

No comments: