Saturday, July 10, 2010

Swirling Prints for Commercial Use

It's the Summer of Prints for me - and I do love making them! Many thanks to my designing friend, Manu, I made some pretty swirling prints this week and got them into the shop in time for Sunday's sale at the NutHouse!

There are six deliciously swirling prints in full-size scrapbooking pages, ready to be used or abused as overlays, underlays, or other creative way. But I've also included the 6 hand-built seamless pattern tiles with transparent backgrounds which I used to create these overlays so that you can really customize them.

Color them, distress them, erase parts of them ... add stuff to them, texture them, use them over your own textured papers to match perfectly - the sky is the limit when you have the tiles to build your own patterns!

It's the way I wish all printed papers came, so I'm trying to do my best at doing what I preach!

Take advantage of my DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT Offer - PM or email me when you use one of my CU items in your products for sale. Then I'll feature it on my blog and add it to the most recent previews right in the shop for this set.

Here's some quick papers I made from these same prints:

No comments: