Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wild Things - all new

Wild Things is the name and theme of the new digital scrapbooking kit that I put in the shop today! It will be on sale for 35% off until Monday, November 2nd.

With a nod to the delightful and beloved children's book and new movie from Spike Jonze, the NutHouse-Scraps.com Designers got together and created some WILD Things for you this month! My mini kit is just part of the huge coordinated Mega Collaboration. It's available separately or in the Wild Things Mega Collection.

The sailboat is probably my favorite element, the stacked 5up frames was a last minute addition when I was making a layout and needed them! (Literally, last night!)

Be sure to share your pages with me, I'd love to see how you and your Wild Things look on finished pages.

There is a matching set of digi glitter for Wild things, in the newest addition to my Glitter Me This series. Everyone needs a little sparkle in their life and on their layouts!

No comments: